In Hoposa Hotels, we are committed to the safety and wellbeing for our guests and our staff. Our team has been working tirelessly to ensure a new program for all its properties, to enhance our high standards in terms of quality and hygiene.
This new plan will focus on elevating the standards through new, exacting hygiene protocols and procedures, focused on our commitment to guest and team wellbeing, to fulfil the challenges due to this pandemic with even higher safety and hygiene standards
Prevention, cleaning and safety practices:
- Our guests will have at their disposal, upon request:
- disposable latex/nitrile gloves
- disposable face masks
- hand sanitizer gel
- Implement redefined operations details to enhance security
- New procedures to interact with our guests, to reduce interactions during Check-in procedures
- New services
- Enhance room cleaning procedures, with verification and supervision to certifies that each guest room has met the highest hygiene cleaning standards
- During room cleaning procedures, fresh linens and towels never get in touch with used ones, our cleaning circuits are designed to avoid any point of contact.
- We have removed all decorations (pillows, carpets etc) as a sanitation measure
- Increased sanitation throughout all areas, furniture and elements of the rooms and bathrooms with approved, health-safe, high-level cleaning products
- Increased airing time during room cleaning
- Replaced all reusable elements with biodegradable disposable ones
- All non-essential printouts and magazines have been removed from rooms. Our Front Office team will provide you with all information needed in digital format
- You will have the chance to deny cleaning services for your room during your stay (for a maximum of 4 nights in a row)
Pools and sun terraces:
We are aware of the importance for our guests of all our common areas, such as pools, sun terraces, playgrounds, etc:
- Continuous and increased sanitation of all surfaces and usage items throughout the whole areas
- Beach and pool towels will be cleaned with high temperature treatment and sanitizing products
- Beach and pool loungers will also be distanced.
- Pool checks and controls will be increased
Adjustments in Food and Beverage Protocols:
- We offer Room services for breakfast, lunch or dinner if you wish not to have your meals in our restaurants
- All bar and restaurants employ social distancing measures
- Increase hygiene techniques and sanitation for surfaces, furniture, tableware and kitchenware
Booking through our web page, www.hoposa.es, you will enjoy our flexible rates, which allow you to book your stay and feel free to cancel without penalties up to 24hrs prior to arrival. Don’t stop dreaming! Plan your trip and do not worry about cancellation penalties.